Fabulous Crafty Friends

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge No. 133 - Optional Twist: Recipe

Well, hello, everybody!
Thank you for coming back to join us for a new challenge! I have managed to gather my wits about me and my 'Dream Team' around me and we're here to offer up a new anything goes challenge with an OPTIONAL twist! We're using a recipe for this two-week challenge. The recipe is use flowers, die cuts, ribbons and pearls or buttons. Of course, you're welcome to use as many of these or as few as you'd like to use and, again, the recipe is OPTIONAL! 
As a thank you to my 'Dream Team' for all their support and hard work, I offered them up a GC to Aurora Wings. To thank Mitzi for helping me out with the GCs, I thought it would be awesome if my DT would share with us what they've made with their purchase! Although we are showcasing Aurora Wings, this is a JFF (just for fun) challenge... and just for fun, I've prepared a small package of goodies for a lucky US winner! I apologize about having to limit this to US residents, but with postage rates being what they are, it is what it is. So sorry! Here is a sneak peek of the prize:
Now to check out what the DT has to share with us today!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog is an anything goes, weekly challenge blog and you have until Tuesday, September 19, 2017, midnight, CST to link up with us! xx
SaveSave

2 comments:

We are so happy to have you join us this week and hearing from you just adds a sparkle to our day!